MissionThe Office of Curriculum and Assessment is located in the Offices for Medical Education in the School of Medicine and Dentistry and provides support for teaching and learning at the school.
This mission is accomplished by:
- Providing leadership and collaborating with faculty, staff, and students to plan, implement, and revise the curriculum.
- Compiling valid, reliable and useful data on the processes and outcomes of teaching and learning.
- Please review our Assessment of Educational Objectives.
- Undertaking and supporting scholarship and educational research about methods, assessment, teaching, and learning in medical education.
- Monitoring national trends in medical education and instructional methods and technology.