Medical Educators Resource Guide (MERG)
MERG is a resource for medical educators which is available through Blackboard
This ever evolving resource for medical educators is constantly being updated to reflect new information that faculty, fellows, residents and medical students may find useful.
Topics within the Medical Educators Resource Guide include:
- Information geared toward a specific learner
- Career development
- Faculty development
- Medical Educator - Researcher information
- Methods of teaching
- Evaluation and Feedback
To access the MERG, follow the instructions below:
If you already have a University of Rochester Blackboard account:
- Go to http://bb.urmc.rochester.edu
- Log into your account
- Select the 'courses' tab
- Select the 'Browse Course Catalog' link
- Type in Medical Educators
- Once you have found the course, click the dropdown arrow next to the course name and click on the 'Enroll' button
- Once you are inside the course, choose 'Fac Dev Workshops' located on the menu bar
Click here to view MERG's informational poster and step by step directions.
If you do not have a Blackboard account, click here to create one.
Then follow the instructions above.