Medical Educators Resource Guide (MERG)
MERG is a resource for medical educators which is available through Blackboard
This ever evolving resource for medical educators is constantly being updated to reflect new information that faculty, fellows, residents and medical students may find useful.
Topics within the Medical Educators Resource Guide include:
- Information geared toward a specific learner
- Career development
- Faculty development
- Medical Educator - Researcher information
- Methods of teaching
- Evaluation and Feedback
To access the MERG, follow the instructions below:
If you already have a University of Rochester Blackboard account:
- Go to bb.urmc.rochester.edu
- Log into your account
- Select the 'Courses' tab in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select the 'Browse Course Catalog' link on the right side of the window and click 'Go'
- Type in Medical Educators
- Once you have found the course, scroll over the Course ID and click the dropdown arrow that appears on the left next to the course name, and click on the 'Enroll' button
- Once you are inside the course, choose 'Fac Dev Workshops" and other options located on the menu bar on the left
Click here to view MERG's informational poster and step by step directions.
If you do not have a Blackboard account, click here to create one.
Then follow the instructions above.