Emergency Medicine Residency
Welcome to the University of Rochester's Emergency Medicine Residency Program. It is our hope that as you peruse these pages that you will see a program dedicated to supporting you in your desire to become the best Emergency Medicine physician possible. Our three year program is based on a clinical volume of approximately 100,000 patients at a Level 1 Trauma Center. Our strengths are numerous and well described on this site; however a few stand out that we would like to highlight:
- A broad diversity of patients that come from a wide geographic region.
- We actively foster incredible camaraderie within the residency.
- We are a supportive and creative teaching environment.
- We host a passionate faculty from across the nation.
- We live in a four seasoned city, rich in culture, education and activities.
We look forward to meeting with you and having the opportunity to provide you with complete details on our training program. In the meantime, please take the opportunity to review the information on our web site and do not hesitate to contact us with any specific questions you may have.