All interviews with the University of Rochester Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program are by invitation only. All scheduled interviews will be confirmed with applicants via email from the Program Coordinator. Interviews require a full day. Candidates selected for interviews will have an opportunity to meet with faculty and residents while on their interview day.
The Interview Day
Our residents host an informal dinner party the evening before each interview day to welcome applicants. Attendance at the dinner is not required but is encouraged if your travel plans permit. It is a very popular activity and provides you the opportunity to meet the residents in an informal and fun setting. When your interview is scheduled, you will be contacted with details about the dinner and interview day.
The interview day begins at the University of Rochester Medical Center at 8 a.m. Applicants have a light breakfast and introduction to the program by the program director and faculty from each division, followed by three interviews, lunch with residents, and a walk through the hospital. The day ends with an informal chat with the department chairman.
For details of all URMC residency programs, please go to the University of Rochester Graduate Medical Education website.
We will interview candidates on:
- Monday, October 20, 2014
- Monday, November 14, 2014
- Monday, November 17, 2014
- Friday, November 21, 2014
- Friday, December 5, 2014
- Monday, December 8, 2014
- Monday, December 15, 2014
Please note the following:
- There is an optional (but recommended) dinner with residents the night before the interview.
- Transportation to the dinner and interview is provided by Holiday Inn Airport for those staying at the Holiday Inn Airport.
- If you are driving, you will receive a free parking validation ticket for the Medical Center Ramp Garage at your interview.