The Pathology Residency Training Program at the University of Rochester provides core rotations through both Anatomic and Clinical Pathology. Our program consists of 16 residents, is uniquely flexible and prepares residents for a career in either academic or community practice. Please explore our web site and see all that our program has to offer.
- Autopsy Pathology
- Blood Bank (includes time at the NY-Penn Region American Red Cross)
- Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Microbiology
- Cytopathology (gyn, non-gyn)
- Forensic Pathology (at the Monroe County Medical Examiner's Office)
- Laboratory Administration
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Pediatric Pathology (antenatal, postnatal)
- Renal Pathology/Electron Microscopy/Immunocytochemistry
- Surgical Pathology
Electives in other areas may be arranged.