- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Non-Matriculated Students
- Postdoctoral Affairs
- Summer Scholars Program
- PREP Program
- Trainee Handbook
- Affinity and Networking Groups
- Annual Diversity Conference
- Diversity Celebrations and Other Diversity Events
- Office for Faculty Development and Diversity
- Statement of Educational Philosophy
- Susan B. Anthony Institute events and faculty research seminars
Diversity in the School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Graduate Women In Science provides mentoring for the professional and personal development of all graduate women at the University of Rochester Medical Center and College of Arts and Sciences.
- Women and Diversity helps recruit and support faculty to contribute to an institution that embodies excellence in education, patient care, research and community health.
- The Spectrum group at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry seeks to support, educate, and offer targeted resources to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community training at the U of R Medical Center. Email Nate Bayer to be added to the Spectrum list-serv.
- AWIS - Association for Women in Science
- ABRCMS - Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students
- GWIS - Graduate Women in Science
- NBGSA - National Black Graduate Student Association
- NOLGS - National Organization of Lesbian and Gay Scientists
- SACNAS - Devoted to Advancing Hispanics, Chicanos and Native Americans in Science
- SASE - Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers