- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Non-Matriculated Students
- Postdoctoral Affairs
- Summer Scholars Program
- PREP Program
- Trainee Handbook
- Affinity and Networking Groups
- Annual Diversity Conference
- Diversity Celebrations and Other Diversity Events
- Office for Faculty Development and Diversity
- Statement of Educational Philosophy
- Susan B. Anthony Institute events and faculty research seminars
Diversity in the School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Graduate Women In Science provides mentoring for the professional and personal development of all graduate women at the University of Rochester Medical Center and College of Arts and Sciences.
- The Office for Diversity works closely with the medical school's senior leadership and the University's Vice Provost for Faculty Development and Diversity to provide the SMD community with a centralized office to access diversity resources, recruitment resources, and educational programs.
- The Spectrum group at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry seeks to support, educate, and offer targeted resources to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community training at the U of R Medical Center. Email Nate Bayer to be added to the Spectrum list-serv.
- AWIS - Association for Women in Science
- ABRCMS - Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students
- GWIS - Graduate Women in Science
- NBGSA - National Black Graduate Student Association
- NOLGS - National Organization of Lesbian and Gay Scientists
- SACNAS - Devoted to Advancing Hispanics, Chicanos and Native Americans in Science
- SASE - Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers