- The AIDS Center provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical care to HIV infected individuals.
- Confidential HIV counseling and testing services are available for any patient who requests it, including pregnant women. Victims of sexual assault and other HIV exposures can be referred for counseling and testing.
- Your primary care physician will be responsible for primary non-HIV related illnesses and will work closely with the AIDS Center staff to provide you with all of the necessary treatments.
- The Adult Clinic is located on the third floor (3-5000 area) of Strong Memorial Hospital.
- To make an appointment, call (585) 275-0526.
For more information, or to make an appointment, please contact us at