We see patients by appointment only. You can schedule an appointment by calling during office hours or request an appointment by filling in our secure Online Request Form.
After filling out the form, someone will call within one business day to schedule your appointment. When scheduling an appointment, please be specific about the reason for coming so that we may schedule adequate time for you. Please also have:
- The name and phone number of the physician referring you
- Your medical insurance card available
- Your physician referral number available if your insurance plan requires you to have one
Please tell us of any special needs you or the patient may have (such as an interpreter). If your visit is work related, have your Worker's Compensation carrier's name and case number, as well as your medical insurace card available. If your visit is related to a motor vehicle accident, have your auto insurance carrier's name and your policy number available, as well as your medical insurance card when you call.
Your cooperation in arriving on time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule. First-time patients should arrive 15 minutes early to allow for parking, for registration and to complete paperwork.
We strive to provide each patient with the highest quality care. In the event that our schedule is delayed, please rest assured that you will also get personalized attention during your appointment.
If you must cancel your appointment for any reason, please call at least 24 hours in advance.
For life-threatening problems, please call 911 or go the nearest emergency room.
- URMC Orthopaedics Office Visits
- Pre-admissions Testing at Strong Memorial Hospital
- Pre-Surgical Screening at Highland Hospital (adult patients only)
- Pre-admissions Testing at Golisano Children's Hospital at Strong
- Surgical Visits to Strong Memorial Hospital
- Surgical Visits to Golisano Children's Hospital at Strong