Conditions We Treat
The following listing shows the range of conditions we successfully treat on a regular basis. If you’re in need of help for any of these orthopaedic conditions, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Emphasis
- Compression Fractures of the Spine
- Fractures in Osteoporatic Bone (Frailty Fractures)
- Osteomalacia (Rickets) and Vitamin D Deficiency
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Fibrous Dysplasia
- Infectious Arthritis
- Metastatic Cancer
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Organ transplant associated bone disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Reactive Arthritis (Reiter's Syndrome)
- Renal Osteodystrophy
For information about benign and malignant bone tumors, see Orthopaedic Oncology.