Orthotics and Prosthetics
Our Orthotics and Prosthetics staff of experienced practitioners and technicians specialize in both off-the-shelf and custom-made orthotic, prosthetic and pedorthic devices for patients of all ages.
The Orthotics and Prosthetics Difference
- Founded in 1927, Strong Orthotics and Prosthetics is one of the area's oldest and most distinguished orthotic and prosthetic facilities.
- Each year, we provide hundreds of quality orthotic, prosthetic and pedorthic devices to people in New York and northern Pennsylvania.
- Housed in our convenient, state-of-the-art facility, URMC Orthotics and Prosthetics features a full-scale fabrication lab on site, in addition to a comprehensive inventory of ready-made products.
- Our lab uses the latest in computer aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) equipment, including TracerCAD™ technology for leg prostheses, to ensure the most comfortable fit possible.
- Our highly skilled staff has years of education and training to give patients the very best in custom designed orthoses and prostheses. Our certified practitioners are in good standing with the American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics and Pedorthics (the ABC).