Sports Performance Enhancement Camp
Serious Athletes - Sign Up Today!
High school and college athletes - come learn strength and conditioning skills at a month-long camp led by URMC Sports Medicine's team of specialists. The camp is specially designed to improve an athlete’s performance, as well as reduce the risk of injury while playing sports.
Learn from the Experts:
- Improve running form, agility and foot speed
- Increase flexibility, balance, coordination and joint awareness
- Enhance core strength and muscle control
- Learn body alignment and proper technique to avoid injuries
- Gain a competitive edge over other athletes
- The camp will be held at the University of Rochester's Goergen Athletic Center- Outdoor Fields
- June 24th - July 18th, 2013
- Monday through Thursday 9 - 11 AM
- There is no camp on the 4th of July
- The camp is open to athletes ages 12-18 years old.
- Cost $150 (Group discounts available)
- For more information, download our Brochure
Give your athlete the competitive edge. Register online today!
Questions can be directed to Todd Peterson, ATC, PTA, CSCS: (585) 341-9150.
URMC Sports Concussion Program
Providing evaluation and treatment for sports-related head injuries.
Click here to learn more.
Sports Medicine Residency Program
For information on the residency program click here.