Sports Performance Enhancement Camp
Serious Athletes - Sign Up Today!
High school and college athletes - come learn strength and conditioning skills at a month-long camp led by URMC Sports Medicine's team of specialists. The camp is specially designed to improve an athlete’s performance, as well as reduce the risk of injury while playing sports.
Learn from the Experts:
- Improve running form by training with parachutes, sports cords and sleds.
- Increase agility and foot speed by working with our speed ladders and hurdles.
- Improve core strength.
- Enhance muscle control and strength by training with kettle bells, ropes, tires and medicine balls.
- Improve cardiovascular condition using our mini mudder course, pool and cycling studio.
- The camp will be held at the East Side Penfield YMCA, on their outdoor grass field.
- June 30th - July 31st, 2014
- Monday through Friday 9:30-11:15 am
- The camp is open to athletes ages 12-18 years old.
- The cost is $200 for the entire month.
- Team discount (5 or more) of 10%.
- For more information, download our Brochure
Give your athlete the competitive edge. Register online today!
Questions can be directed to Todd Peterson, ATC, PTA, CSCS: (585) 341-9150.
URMC Sports Concussion Program
Providing evaluation and treatment for sports-related head injuries.
Click here to learn more.
Sports Medicine Residency Program
For information on the residency program click here.