News & Updates
Finger Lakes Lead Summit
The Finger Lakes Lead Summit brought together 46 individuals from 27 organizations in Canandaigua on Tuesday September 19, 2023 to partner for increasing protection of rural Finger Lakes families as they deal with lead exposure.
NYS Assemblyman Josh Jensen Health Fair at Greece Ridge Mall – 10/1/2022
Health Resource Fair with NYS Senator Samra Brouk – 8/10/22
Champion Academy with Roland Williams – 3/2/2020
- Sandra Jee, M.D., M.P.H. becomes Medical Director of the Finger Lakes Children's Environmental Health Center
- FLCEHC celebrated Children's Environmental Health Day on October 8, 2020 with other NYSCHECK centers across NYS
- Sandra Jee, M.D., M.P.H. completed NYSCHECK's two year Pediatric Environmental Health Scholar program
- Sandra Jee M.D., our FLCEHC Pediatric Environmental Health Scholar, participated in a WXXI Connections panel discussion about "How to have conversations with young people about climate anxiety"
- Beginning of NYS DOH funded 5 year grant - Children’s Environmental Health Center Network. Finger Lakes is one of 7 center across the state. Coalition to Prevent Lead Poisoning is added as official community partner.
- New York State’s Children and the Environment Report from the Children’s Environmental Health Center Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai “recommends the creation of a statewide network of Centers of Excellence in Children’s Environmental Health to be funded on a permanent and sustainable basis and coordinated through the New York State Department of Health.”