Contact Our Public Relations Team
Scott Hesel, Senior Public Relations Associate
Phone: (585) 273-2840
Correna Dolce, Public Relations Associate
Phone: (585) 276-4298
Branding and Logo Guidelines for Media and Community
In our efforts to maintain a consistent brand look and feel, we have developed guidelines for our brand and logos. Please follow these guidelines whenever using the UR Medicine Golisano Children's Hospital logo or creating any communications for hospital or community use.
- Whenever referencing Golisano Children's hospital always use the full name of our hospital:
UR Medicine Golisano Children's Hospital
Children's Hospital Logo
- Use the approved logo for all print and broadcast communications
- The logo consists of UR Medicine and the Golisano Children's Hospital - they always need to be used together
- All logos must be used "as is" and cannot be cropped or manipulated in any way.
- Download logos
- Sandy is to be used as an icon and is not intended to serve at the UR Medicine Golisano Children’s Hospital logo. She can be used in conjunction with the logo.
- All Sandy images must be used "as is" and cannot be cropped or manipulated in any way. Only the size of the image may be altered.
- Download Sandy and Sandy & Friends images
We are happy to provide guidance to anyone needing to use the branding and logos. Please contact: Susie Kachurak at Susie_Kachurak@URMC.Rochester.edu
The Golisano Children’s Hospital Public Relations team is in regular contact with local, regional, state, and national media outlets throughout the year. We provide expert comment on medical breakthroughs and the newest research, while also telling miraculous patient stories and promoting fundraising events. With experts in more than a dozen pediatric subspecialties, we are bound to have the right person for the story.
A few of our often-quoted national experts are:
Please contact our Public Relations team for additional information.