Treating sleep issues and sleep related breathing disorders in children and adolescents requires the expertise of specialists from a variety of medical fields. Depending upon the child's specific needs, his or her care team may include specialists from Pediatric Ear Nose and Throat or Craniofacial Surgery, Pediatric Medicine, Dentistry, Audiology and Speech and Language, just to name a few.
Here at Golisano Children's Hospital, we are fortunate to have an experienced, multidisciplinary team.
Sleep studies are conducted and interpreted by a team of experienced, fully trained and board-certified pediatric sleep specialists.
- Laura Cardella, M.D., Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Laura Tomaselli, M.D.
- Shari Hogan, P.N.P.-B.C., Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Margaret-Ann Carno, Ph.D., M.B.S., R.N., C.P.N.P., D., A.B.S.M, F.N.A.P., F.A.A.N., Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Diplomate, American Board of Sleep Medicine
- Brenda Seaman, R.N., M.S., P.N.P.-B.C., Pediatric Nurse Practitioner