The Office of Clinical Research offers feasibility service to clinical research teams enterprise-wide. Our team can help you assess the feasibility of proposed clinical studies and develop meaningful metrics to help guide how you manage your clinical studies. We can connect you with sponsors, contract research organizations, and biopharmaceutical companies from across the globe to build meaningful relationships and streamline communications and feasibility processes. We may also contact departments with new clinical trial opportunities available through our partners and networks.
Our feasibility services team will help you with any feasibility needs including exposure to more clinical trial opportunities, submitting confidentiality agreements, completing feasibility surveys, assessing the TriNetX Cohort Discovery tools, and management of the Shared Investigator Platform (SIP).
What We Offer
General Feasibility Services
- Assist with completion of feasibility surveys
- Offer tailored feasibility analysis built to your individual department’s specifications - Request Analysis
New Clinical Trial Opportunities
- Connect you with clinical trial opportunities from industry, CROs, sponsors, and TriNetX Connect.
Communication with CROs, Sponsors, Industry Partners
- Provide direct and open communications and connection with major CROs and industry sponsors
CDA/NDA and CDA Addendum Submissions
- Submit CDA/NDA and CDA addendums on behalf of department investigators and coordinators
TriNetX Cohort Discovery
- Identify potential eligible study populations through the TriNetX Cohort Discovery tool
- Respond to industry sponsor questions about study populations
- Provide analyses and data so you can get the study you want
Shared Investigator Platform