Del Monte Institute for Neuroscience Membership
Grant Application External Review Benefit
The opportunity for external review of the aims and research strategy of an upcoming grant application is a powerful member benefit of the Del Monte Institute for Neuroscience.
This is a time-sensitive process. Request for external review must be submitted at least six weeks in advance of the grant application submission due date.
Submitting an External Review Request
- Use the REDCap form at this link to submit a review request.
- The following is a partial list of information required:
- Co-authors’ names (if any)
- Suggested reviewers’ names and affiliations
- Key search words
- 300 word technical abstract
- Research application: this should include the specific aims and the research strategy (significance, innovation, approach, references). Additional sections are not required. Please submit as a single PDF.
- For questions about the review request process and timeline, please contact Del Monte Scientific Program Officer, Ian Dickerson
Not already a Member of the Del Monte Institute for Neuroscience?
To become a member of the Del Monte Institute — and eligible for this External Review benefit — you must be a faculty member or postdoctoral fellow at the University of Rochester with an interest in brain science. For complete information and to apply for membership, visit our Membership page.