Obstetric and Neonatal Delivery Room Team Training
Obstetric and neonatal teams participate in high-fidelity simulations to improve teamwork and communication skills amongst teams and with families while they are providing patient care to the mom and baby during high-risk deliveries.
University of Rochester Obstetric and Pediatric physicians, APPs, nurses and respiratory therapists
- Communicate vital information about the mother and infant before, during, and after delivery
- Stabilize the mother and newborn infant per AHA and NRP guidelines
- Demonstrate effective use of TeamSTEPPs communication and teamwork skills
Please contact the Course Directors for dates.
Courses occur during the fall and winter months, 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Center for Obstetric & Gynecological Simulation, room 2-4332
- Christine Arnold, M.S., R.N.
- Bonnie Walden, M.S., R.N.