The Division of Infectious Diseases welcomes applicants for our fellowship program. We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and utilize the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) to manage applications. We are now accepting applications through ERAS for a fellowship start date of July 2019.
- Candidates must have satisfactorily completed an ACGME accredited residency in general pediatrics prior to the start of their fellowship.
- For more eligibility information, please read our GME Applicant Eligibility Requirements Policy.
Preference is given to applicants who have career goals consistent with those of the program, namely, to become the next generation of leaders in education and research in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Candidates are required, with rare exception, to visit Rochester for personal interviews. Expenses are the responsibility of the candidates; however the program will assist with arrangements to help reduce costs.
How to Apply
Please submit the following documents via ERAS:
- MyERAS Application
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement telling us about yourself, your interest in infectious diseases, long-term plans, and specific fellowship training goals
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty within your department
- Medical school transcript
- Board Scores (USMLE or COMLEX)
Mary T. Caserta, M.D.
Phone: (585) 275-8099
University of Rochester Medical Center
Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Golisano Children's Hospital
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 690
Rochester, NY 14642