Virtual Interviews - We recognize this is an important time in your training to grow personally and professionally, to expand skills and develop your career. We are committed to helping you navigate your application process. We continue to follow the recommendation from the Coalition of Physician Accountability (membership includes ACGME, ACCME, AACOM, ABMS, AOA, AMA etc.) to hold only virtual interviews this season for positions starting in the 2022-2023 academic year. Our faculty and administrative teams are available and will ensure that information is relayed to you in a manner that allows you to make an informed and thoughtful decision. We welcome your application and look forward to meeting you virtually!
The Division of Infectious Diseases welcomes applicants for our fellowship program. We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and utilize the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) to manage applications. ERAS opens in July for fellowship starting in July of the following year.
- Candidates must have satisfactorily completed an ACGME accredited residency in general pediatrics prior to the start of their fellowship.
- For more eligibility information, please read our GME Applicant Eligibility Requirements Policy.
Preference is given to applicants who have career goals consistent with those of the program, namely, to become the next generation of leaders in education and research in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
How to Apply
When ERAS is open, please submit the following documents:
- MyERAS Application
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement telling us about yourself, your interest in infectious diseases, long-term plans, and specific fellowship training goals
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty within your department
- Medical school transcript
- Board Scores (USMLE or COMLEX)
Jennifer Nayak, M.D.
Phone: (585) 275-8099
University of Rochester Medical Center
Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Golisano Children's Hospital
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 690
Rochester, NY 14642