How to Apply
Candidates must have satisfactorily completed an ACGME accredited residency in general pediatrics or internal medicine/pediatrics prior to entering the fellowship. Applicants pursuing other training pathways approved by the American Board of Pediatrics are also welcome to apply.
For eligibility information, please read our GME Applicant Eligibility Policy.
Our fellowship program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Please submit the following documents to Lauren_Solan@urmc.rochester.edu and Rachel_Bills@urmc.rochester.edu:
- PHM Fellowship Shared Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement telling us about your yourself, your interest in pediatric hospital medicine, long term plans, and specific fellowship training goals
- Three letters of recommendation. If you are a current resident, one of the letters must be from your current Program Director
- Medical school transcript
- Board scores transcript (USMLE or COMLEX)