How to Apply
Completed applications must include:
- 2019 Student Application Form
- Two completed Faculty Recommendation Forms (the forms are required; letters of recommendation can be submitted in addition to the forms)
- An official transcript attached to your Application or sent via your University’s official methods directly to the SCRC Administrator.
- Your resume (2 page limit) or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- All parts of the application must be received by 5:00 PM (EST) on February 28, 2019. All documents should be e-mailed to email@example.com. Students are encouraged to apply early.
The students who wish to apply can review the online Directory of Investigators on our website for a list of recent and/or expected mentors. The directory is updated regularly beginning in late fall. Every effort is made to place students with one of the laboratories/programs of their choice.
Each completed application is reviewed by the SCRC Directors and staff. The actual selection is made on the basis of an assessment of the student's completed application, including both faculty recommendations and the student's transcript(s).
- February 28, 2019
Receipt Deadline for Complete Application (application, two recommendation forms, school transcript and CV to be received by 5:00 PM, EST).
- April 5, 2019
Notifications are sent out to all applicants about their program status.
If you have any questions about the application, please contact the SCRC.