How to Apply
The 2021 Online Application is now open.
- Start a new application by completing the Student Information page and clicking Submit. Then, complete the remaining sections of the application:
- Education History
- Recommendations - In this section, each applicant will be asked to provide names for two recommenders. When the Recommendations section is submitted, the recommenders will receive an email request inviting them to complete a recommendation. We encourage applicants to complete this section early to allow enough time for their recommenders to complete and submit their recommendation.
- Short Answer Questions
- Applicants will be asked to upload scans of their transcripts as part of the online application. Unless your institution only mails transcripts, applicants do not need to also mail official transcripts to the program.
- Each applicant must submit all elements of the application by the deadline.
- Applicants be be sent a login with the last name and e-mail address provided in the first page of their application to manage their application.
- The entire application must be received by 5:00 PM (EST) on February 26, 2021. Students are encouraged to apply early.
For the 2021 Summer Program, every effort will be made to place students with a faculty member in the pediatric program/specialty of their choice. (If you wish, applicants can also review the online Directory of Investigators on our website for a list of some of the past mentors in the Program.)
Each completed application is reviewed by the SCRC Directors and staff. The actual selection is made on the basis of an assessment of the student's completed application, including both faculty recommendations and the student's transcript(s).
- February 26, 2021 (5:00 PM EST)
Receipt Deadline for Complete Online Application (including all sections of the application, two recommendation forms, school transcript and CV).
- April 9, 2021
Notifications are sent out to all applicants about their program status.
If you have any questions about the application, please contact the SCRC.