Graduate Education & Postdoctoral Affairs
Prospective Students: Information for prospective students about admissions, degree offerings, departments and programs, as well as financial aid for graduate studies in graduate education. Information for post-baccalaureate and undergraduate research and training opportunities can also be found here.
|Current Students: Information for current graduate students regarding the resources of the University and the School of Medicine and Dentistry.|
|Postdoctoral Affairs: Information for current and potential postdoctoral appointees, faculty and administrators.|
|Alumni: Information for School of Medicine and Dentistry alumni regarding University resources available post-completion.|
Why Choose us?
Personal attention, close working relationships with your peers and faculty and extensive participation in research are what you can expect from your experience in graduate programs at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. You and your peers drive the educational experience, which means you can expect:
- Interdisciplinary programs that prepare you for a variety of careers
- Individual attention and mentoring
- Close interaction with faculty
- A research opportunity that is progressively independent
- A welcoming and learning community where you will find great friends and future colleagues