Undergraduate Research Internships
Undergraduate student interns will gain valuable research and clinical experience. Independent study credit is available.
- Direct interaction with children with ASD and their families
- Observation of assessment and intervention sessions
- Preparation of materials for study visits
- Experience with coding, transcription, data entry, and data cleaning
In addition, there may be opportunities to participate in clinical activities at one of our service centers.
These internships are currently open to University of Rochester undergraduate students. We are interested in reliable individuals with strong interpersonal skills. Experience with autism or other developmental disabilities is preferred but not required.
We ask for 5 - 10 hours per week for 1 - 2 semesters.
- For fall semester – April 1st (accepted applicants will be notified by May 15th)
- For summer - March 1st (accepted applicants will be notified by April 15th)
- For spring semester – November 1st (accepted applicants will be notified by December 15th)
*Please note that positions are not available every semester.