Clinical Services Secretary
Ms. Longdue joined the University of Rochester in 2004 and has worked in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics since 2008.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answers and triages questions for families
- Completes the registration and mails paperwork when families call to schedule an appointment
- Schedules follow-up appointments for families
- Obtains referrals from the insurance companies
- Provides families with the information needed to activate the MyChart system
Patient Care Profile
Ms. Longdue knows many of our families call when they have concerns about their child’s developmental needs. She tries to reassure families when they have concerns about their child. She helps families get the process started by completing their registration and mailing out their paperwork.