Quality, Patient Safety & Experience
Our Commitment to Quality, Safety, and Service — And Your Right to Know
As a Medical Center, no work is more important to us than earning the trust of our patients, their families, and the providers who refer them to us.
- Our number one priority remains providing a safe, high-quality, patient- and family-centered care experience.
- We strive to combine the best scientific evidence with expert clinical judgment, and to deliver truly compassionate care.
- We are devoted to continual improvement in our efforts to provide the best and safest patient care possible.
- We care about how patients and parents experience their care, and we won't be content until our patient experience is the best in the country.
- Our leaders challenge us to constantly review our performance. This is the key to understanding what we are doing well - and where we still need to do better.
In the interest of transparency and accountability, this website is our way of sharing a clear and honest report with you. We hope it helps you make informed decisions about your health care.
Benchmarking Our Progress
To benchmark our progress, we collaborate with many organizations, such as:
We do this to monitor and report on key clinical performance initiatives, medical outcomes, and patient satisfaction scores.