Pediatric Sleep Medicine Services
Part of Strong Memorial Hospital
Pediatric Sleep Medicine Services is the only sleep center in the area with specific pediatric expertise in childhood and adolescent sleep disorders. We welcome children with a variety of sleeping issues including:
- Sleep apnea
- Disorders in control of breathing
- Restless leg syndrome
- Periodic limb movement disorder
- Circadian rhythm disorder
- Difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep
- Daytime sleepiness
- Sleepwalking, sleep talking, and sleep terrors
- Other sleep issues
Sleep studies are conducted and interpreted by a team of experienced, fully trained, and board-certified pediatric sleep specialists.
Comfort and Convenience
- To serve the children of this community better, Golisano Children's Hospital Pediatric Sleep Medicine Services is located at 2180 South Clinton Ave.
- Patients are evaluated in a comfortable pediatric-friendly environment, which also includes a separate patient waiting area stocked with "activity centers," toys, and books.