Parking at the Emergency Department
- To get to the Emergency Department turn into the main entrance of Strong Memorial Hospital and take the first right.
- If you are driving your child to the ED, park in the adjacent lot. Once your child is settled in a care area, please move your car to the hospital parking.
- If you are bringing in a patient you can drop them off at the door (do not go to the ambulance bay) and then park in the hospital parking garage.
- If you are driving yourself, park in the adjacent lot. The Emergency Department lot is for patients who drive themselves only.
There are three waiting areas within the Emergency Department:
- Main reception and waiting
- Pediatric waiting room
A Friends of Strong volunteer at the main waiting room reception desk will instruct you where to wait.
Emergency Department Visitor Policy
- Visitors must stop at the check-in desk.
- Two visitors are permitted for each pediatric patient.