- Review the Patient's Bill of Rights and Visitor Responsibilities.
- Learn about our No Hit Zone policy and our efforts to keep everyone who visits our hospital safe
- Actively participate in your child's care.
- Tell your child's healthcare team if he or she is having pain or discomfort.
- Ask questions of your child's healthcare team.
- Be available for teaching about medications, exercise, home treatments, or follow-up care for your child.
- Make your child's needs and wishes known to his or her nurse or doctor.
Your Child's Hospital Stay