Accountable Health Partners
For trusted partners in your health.
A robust and integrated network delivering better care at lower cost.
Accountable Health Partners (AHP) offers a broad network of high-quality physicians and hospitals that work together to improve quality, access and affordability.
- Nearly 2,000 providers and eight of the region’s leading hospitals:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- F.F. Thompson Hospital
- Noyes Memorial Hospital
- Jones Memorial Hospital
- Arnot-Ogden Medical Center
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
- St. James Mercy Hospital.
- A full array of services from pediatrics and primary care, to advanced surgery, to chronic disease management.
- Enhanced access for your employees, so they can get the care they need quickly.
The tools and resources to help providers deliver better care at lower cost:
- Dashboards to enable physicians to monitor your employees' health
- Reports that identify areas of need,like overdue vaccinations
- Care Managers who are trained to assess the needs of your employees and work with them for the best possible outcomes
- Patient-Centered Medical Home—a model for providing care that focuses on keeping your employees healthy, as well as treating them when they are sick or hurt
- Cost containment programs tailored to your employees and your experience
- Enhanced call center services that enable your employees to find an AHP physician and to enhance the benefits AHP provides
- An employee webportal on the AHP website, with helpful tools and information