For a doctor you know and trust.
A primary care network that's perfectly integrated with the regionâ€™s top hospitals and specialists.
- Physiologic Movement Screen with 3-D imaging to evaluate posture, balance, endurance, coordination, flexibility and other physical attributes.
- Questionnaire to help identify and stratify musculoskeletal risk through self-reported measures, as compared to normative data.
Analysis and Action Plan
- UR Medicine Primary Care is part of the region's only academic medical center, helping ensure the highest standards of excellence.
- We offer care in 35 practices throughout Monroe County and the Finger Lakes.
- We are a Certified Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home (highest rating) by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
- We utilize a team approach to health care that includes your doctor, nurses and a care manager.
- We provide individualized, compassionate and evidence-based care for people of all ages, from newborns to older adults.
- Our advanced electronic medical records help to make all of your medical care more seamless.
- We use advanced data tracking to keep you better informed of follow-up visits, preventive health measures and potential gaps in care.
- Our care managers and data tracking help us provide closer monitoring of chronic conditions like diabetes, COPD and heart disease.
- We work closely with top specialists from UR Medicine hospitals, the Wilmot Cancer Institute and the Golisano Children's Hospital.