454 East Broad Street
Rochester, NY 14607
Fax (585) 325-4255
There is plenty of free off-street parking adjacent to the building.
Monday−Thursday 7:30 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m.−4 p.m.
We provide 24-hour telephone coverage for emergencies and urgent problems. Please call the office and the answering service will have the doctor call you back.
Born from a desire to better serve people who live and work in the city of Rochester, our practice’s Family Medicine doctors, all City or Rochester residents, care for patients of all ages.
We are specialists in Family Medicine, and are committed to providing comprehensive, family-centered care that is grounded in compassion.
We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Complete care for adults, newborns and children
- Same-day and acute care (sick visits) available
- Prescription medication and refills
- Mental health care
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Annual physicals
- Well woman care and routine GYN exams (pap smears)
- Contraception and family planning, including IUDs (Mirena, Paraguard), Nexplanon and Depo
- Joint injections, mole removals, wart freezing, sprains/strains management
- We have a lab draw station conveniently located in our building.
We see patients by appointment only. You can schedule an appointment by calling during office hours. If you wish more that one child to be seen, please specify this when you call so enough time can be scheduled for each visit.
We understand that you can't plan when you'll get sick, so we try to keep our appointment times flexible to meet your needs. We will try to schedule a sick appointment on the same day that you call.
Your cooperation in arriving on time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule. We strive to provide each patient with the highest quality care. In the event that our schedule is delayed, please rest assured that you will also get personalized attention during your appointment.
If you must cancel your appointment for any reason, please call at least 24 hours in advance. That will allow us to offer the appointment to another patient.
First Time Patients
- Please arrive 15 minutes early from your scheduled appointment to allow for registration and paperwork.
- To save time, fill out our new patient form and bring it with you.
- Before your first appointment, call your previous doctor's office and have your records forwarded to our office.
- If your insurance company requires you to notify them when you change doctors, please call them with the name of your new primary care doctor.
What to Bring
- Your medical and drug insurance cards.
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements you have taken in the past six months.
- Check to see which prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit.
Please allow 48 hours for all prescription refills. Call your pharmacy and ask them to transmit the refill request to us electronically or fax the refill request to us at (585) 325-4255. The pharmacy will provide us with all the information needed to refill your prescription.
UR Medicine MyPharmacy
MyPharmacy offers patients convenient and reliable access to your medications with the comfort and security of the medical network you trust.
UR Medicine MyPharmacy works seamlessly with your doctor’s office and MyChart to help you manage your prescription needs. With a fully integrated diagnosis-to-delivery medication management system, you, your clinician, and your pharmacist are always working together.
Tell your clinician you’d like to switch to UR Medicine MyPharmacy. We’ll take care of the rest.
Highlights of MyPharmacy include:
- Next-day delivery of prescriptions to your home or office.
- Select medications available right in your doctor’s office so you can walk away with what you need.
- The option to have all of your medications on the same convenient schedule.
- When requested by your doctor, simple packaging that sorts your medications by date and time for you. No pill planners or juggling bottles necessary.
- A clinical pharmacist reviews all prescription orders to ensure safety.
- Full price transparency and an extensive selection of low-cost generics.
- Live, local, and familiar support during regular business hours by phone or video chat.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. We admit adult patients to Strong Memorial Hospital and Highland Hospital, an affiliate of UR Medicine. Any child that requires hospitalization is referred to Golisano Children's Hospital.
Manhattan Square Family Medicine is part of Strong Memorial Hospital. Because of that, you may receive two separate bills for your care–one from Strong Memorial Hospital and one from your provider.
That is so because Medicare requires us to file two claims with them each time we see a patient. Medicare Part A covers your visit to this hospital facility, and Medicare Part B covers the professional services of the physician/provider who provides your treatment. Therefore, you may receive two separate bills to satisfy your coinsurance payment and deductible responsibilities.
Co-payments should be made at the time of your visit. You can pay with cash, personal check or credit card, or you can pay your hospital or physician bill online at Pay a Bill.
If you have questions about your account, please contact Strong Memorial Hospital Patient Accounts at (585) 758-7650, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
We accept most types of insurance, including Excellus Blue Cross-Blue Shield, Preferred Care, Aetna, Medicare, Medicaid as well as others.
Please notify our office if your insurance coverage changes. Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment; we will need the new information printed on your insurance card.
We are committed to providing excellent health care for everyone. Financial hardships should never stop you from getting the medical care you need. We offer financial assistance to individuals who are unable to pay medical bills. If you feel you need help, please call our customer service staff at (585) 758-7650 or out of area toll free 1-888-925-4301.