55 Barrett Drive
Webster, NY 14580
Fax (585) 872-0876
Daily hours vary. Please see full list of hours.
Welcome to North Ponds Family Medicine & Maternity Care. We are a Family Medicine Practice providing medical care for all ages from infants to the elderly, so we can provide care for your whole family. Our doctors are board certified in Family Medicine and are faculty members of the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry.
Since we are part of UR Medicine Primary Care, we work closely with the region's top specialists at UR Medicine.
Philosophy of Care
North Ponds Family Medicine & Maternity Care is committed to partnering with our patients and their families to support overall health and wellness. Every patient, every day.
Family physicians are personal doctors for people of all ages, health conditions and backgrounds. We are a reliable first contact for any health concern and directly address most health care needs. Through enduring partnerships, family physicians, patients, and their families collaborate to prevent and manage illness, navigate the health system, and set healthy goals. Family physicians and their staff, as a team, adapt their care to the unique needs of patients and communities. We use data to ensure we prioritize services to achieve healthy outcomes. We aim to enhance self-care by recognizing the importance of both physical and mental health. We, as family physicians, strive to be leaders in the UR Medicine health system and Rochester area.
We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patient & Visitor Information
7:50 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
8 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
8 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Complex medical and preventive care
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Newborn and pediatric care
- Prenatal care with deliveries at Highland Hospital
- Routine GYN exams, contraception and family planning
- Post-partum care with breast feeding support
- Minor procedures
- After-hour phone access to North Ponds physicians
- Sick visits
- Treatment and management of chronic diseases (such as diabetes and high blood pressure)
- Same-day appointments for urgent problems
- Prescribing medication and refills
- Immunizations and flu shots
- We have a lab draw station conveniently located next door.
- Comprehensive Medication Management services provided by an on-site Primary Care Clinical Pharmacist.
We see patients by appointment only. You can schedule an appointment by calling during office hours. If you wish more that one child to be seen, please specify this when you call so enough time can be scheduled for each visit.
We understand that you can't plan when you'll get sick, so we try to keep our appointment times flexible to meet your needs. We will try to schedule a sick appointment on the same day that you call.
Your cooperation in arriving on time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule. We strive to provide each patient with the highest quality care. In the event that our schedule is delayed, please rest assured that you will also get personalized attention during your appointment.
If you must cancel your appointment for any reason, please call at least 24 hours in advance. That will allow us to offer the appointment to another patient.
First Time Patients
- Please arrive 15 minutes early from your scheduled appointment to allow for registration and paperwork.
- To save time, fill out our new patient form and bring it with you.
- Before your first appointment, call your previous doctor's office and have your records forwarded to our office.
- If your insurance company requires you to notify them when you change doctors, please call them with the name of your new primary care doctor.
What to Bring
- Your medical and drug insurance cards.
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements you have taken in the past six months.
- Any forms that need to be completed.
Please request refills during normal business hours. North Ponds Family Medicine providers will not authorize refills on medications for chronic conditions or controlled substances outside of normal business hours, with the exception of medications to treat diabetes, COPD, and asthma.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
We are committed to providing excellent health care for everyone. Financial hardships should never stop you from getting the medical care you need. We offer financial assistance to individuals who are unable to pay medical bills. If you feel you need help, please call our customer service staff at (585) 758-7650 or out of area toll free 1-888-925-4301.