Employee Assistance Program
For well-being at home and at work.
Confidential services for a variety of personal and work-related issues.
The UR Medicine Employee Assistance Program provides confidential evaluation, intervention and treatments to help your employees deal with challenging situations at home or at work.
- Skilled professional team
- Services customized to your organization
- Education and training
Services we offer
- Assessment and short-term counseling services
- Crisis intervention for individuals who have experienced traumatic events
- Change management interventions
- Screenings for depression, anxiety, and substance abuse/addiction
- Wellness workshops and training
- Financial workshops and resources
- Consultation for supervisors to assist with employee/team challenges
- Referrals to community resources
- Extended mental health treatment for stress, anxiety, depression
- Focused psychotherapy and medication evaluations available