For a safe and healthy workplace.
The region's leading authority on health and safety in the workplace.
UR Medicine provides an evidence-based approach to make your workplace safer and healthier—while providing the advanced care employees need when they become sick or injured at work.
Physical Examinations and Medical Surveillance Programs
- Pre-placement, annual, and periodic health assessments
- Drug Testing
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) services
- Fitness for duty examinations
- Occupational lung disease evaluation and surveillance
- Asbestos surveillance and training programs
Occupational injury and illness care
- Disability case management
- Occupational behavioral medicine services
- Occupational illness and injury prevention education
Workplace ergonomics, safety and environmental analysis
- Industrial/commercial hazard analysis
- Gas, vapor and particulate air sampling and analysis
- Environmental sampling and analysis
- Industrial hygiene consultations
- Accident analysis
- Ergonomic assessments and programs