Musculoskeletal Health Management
For a stronger, more injury-resistant body.
Proprietary technology and clinical expertise to help improve workplace wellness.
A musculoskeletal injury can have life-altering consequences—both personally and financially.
Our Musculoskeletal Health Management program identifies risk factors early and then promotes healthy behaviors. As a result, we can help prevent injuries—rather than simply treating them after the fact.
Our program uses a 3-D technology-assisted physical examination and data analysis to assess musculoskeletal health. It then guides us in developing customized programs to improve health and reduce the chance of an injury.
Individualized Musculoskeletal Health Assessment
- Physiologic Movement Screen with 3-D imaging to evaluate posture, balance, endurance, coordination, flexibility and other physical attributes.
- Questionnaire to help identify and stratify musculoskeletal risk through self-reported measures, as compared to normative data.
Analysis and Action Plan
- Proprietary algorithm evaluates over all musculoskeletal risk—as well as individual, ergonomic, physical and psychosocial risk—while providing a 3-D physical screen.
- A musculoskeletal health expert will discuss ways to live healthier and reduce the risk of injury.
- Musculoskeletal intervention programs can then be administered to promote healthy behaviors and can help prevent injuries.