10 South Pointe Landing
Rochester, NY 14626
Fax (585) 275-5321
The orthopaedic doctors and surgeons at our orthopaedic clinic in Greece treat adults and children. We evaluate your pain or injury and provide you the most effective treatment options.
- Hand & Wrist Pain and Injury
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Knee Pain and Injury
- Non-Operative Sports
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Pediatric Sports Clinic
- Shoulder & Elbow Pain and Injury
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
Orthopaedic Urgent Care
For sprains, strains, fractures or broken bones you need Orthopaedic Urgent Care. Orthopaedics & Physical Performance's urgent care program offers same-day access to emergency orthopaedic care for patients of all ages. The Greece location is open Monday through Friday.
An appointment is always needed for Orthopaedic Urgent Care. It is not a walk-in clinic.
Schedule an Urgent Care appointment.Call (585) 275-5321
- Clinic: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Urgent Care: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Rehabilitation: Monday–Thursday, 7 a.m.–7 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment
- To schedule an appointment with our physicians, call (585) 275-5321.
- For Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Orthotics & Prosthetics appointments, call (585) 341-9200.
- For Orthopaedic Urgent Care appointments, please refer to the Orthopaedic Urgent Care page.
- For follow-up appointments, you can now self-schedule using MyChart.