How to Apply
We participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) for sub-specialty fellowships and utilize the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) to manage applications. ERAS opens in July for fellowship starting in July of the following year.
In order to be considered, the applicant must have:
- Completed a three-year ACGME accredited pediatric residency program by the beginning of the fellowship program.
- US Citizenship, Permanent Residency or a J-1 Visa. No other Visa's are accepted.
For more eligibility information, please read our GME Application Eligibility Policy
Please submit the following list of materials when ERAS is open:
- MyERAS Application.
- Updated curriculum vitae.
- Recent photograph.
- Foreign graduates: Include copy of ECFMG certificate. ECFMG certification is required of all foreign medical graduates.
- A copy of your USMLE Board Score Certificates.
- Three letters of reference - one from a Pediatric Cardiologist, one from a Department Chair or a Division chief and one other letter of reference.
Kelly Maas, C-TAGME
Phone: (585) 275-1847
Fax: (585) 275-7436
Program Mailing Address
Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Program
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 631
Rochester, NY 14642