Cardiology Fellowship Application Information
We are now accepting applications through the
Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®)
We participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) for sub-specialty fellowships and utilize the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) to manage applications. We are now accepting applications through ERAS for a fellowship start date of July 2019.
In order to be considered, the applicant must have:
- Completed a three-year ACGME accredited pediatric residency program by the beginning of the fellowship program.
- US Citizenship, Permanent Residency or a J-1 Visa. No other Visa's are accepted.
For more eligibility information, please read our GME Application Eligibility Policy
Please submit the following list of materials via ERAS:
- Completed MyERAS application.
- Updated curriculum vitae.
- Recent photograph.
- Foreign graduates: Include copy of ECFMG certificate. ECFMG certification is required of all foreign medical graduates.
- A copy of your USMLE Board Score Certificates.
- Three letters of reference - one from a Pediatric Cardiologist, one from a Department Chair or a Division chief and one other letter of reference.
Fellowship Program Coordinator
Phone: (585) 275-1847
Fax: (585) 275-7436
Program Mailing Address
Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Program
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 631
Rochester, New York 14642