Pediatric GI Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
Training is designed with Pediatric Gastroenterology specific examples of how to apply QI.
- Didactic Lessons
- IHI Modules - (Institute for Healthcare Improvement)
- Basics of QI
- Why perform QI?
- SMART aim development - (Specific Measurable Attainable Relevant Time-bound)
- PDSA cycles - (Plan Do Study Act)
- Data Science
- Run chart creation
- Key Driver diagrams
- Fishbone diagrams
- Data Collection
- How to publish QI projects
- Team Science
- Interdisciplinary education opportunities
- Simulated team building
- M&M Conferences
- Journal Clubs
- Safety Event Reporting
Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Opportunities
Fellow QI Projects in the Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology
These are a few examples of QI projects Peds GI fellows are doing.