- Colgate University - B.A.
- University of Rochester - M.D.
- Residency in Ob-Gyn Strong Memorial Hospital
- Certified by American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Certified Bone Densitometrist (Osteoporosis Testing)
- Director of the Bone Densitometry Center of Rochester
- Certified Menopause Practitioner by the North American Menopause Society
- American College of Ob-Gyn
- International Society of Clinical Densitometry (ISCD)
- North American Menopause Society
- Society of Pelvic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Urogynecologic Society
- Monroe County Medical Society
- Rochester Academy of Medicine
Patient Care Bio
Gynecology only. I specialize in healthcare for women at mid-life and beyond. I focus on helping patients through the menopause transition which includes weight management and sexual health. Prevention and screening for cancer, heart disease and osteoporosis is an important part of health care beginning at midlife. I am familiar with a wide range of treatments for menopause symptoms including Bioidentical hormones; non hormonal medications; acupuncture; and dietary/lifestyle modifications.
I have years of experience in the surgical restoration of vaginal and pelvic organ support to correct prolapse and restore urinary continence. When surgery is necessary, minimally invasive techniques are used.
If you are beyond childbearing, a gynecology only practice may best fit your needs.