About the Program
- More than 60 faculty members with varied research interests contribute to the activities of the program.
- The program is “home” to first year students; at the end of the first year, students choose a Ph.D. program (usually Microbiology & Immunology) and permanent advisor.
Advisors and Ph.D. Programs
- In the first year of study, students complete 3 or 4 research rotations before choosing a permanent advisor.
- Students matriculate into the Ph.D. program in Microbiology & Immunology or may choose another program at the end of the first year of study.
All students admitted receive:
- Full tuition scholarship
- Paid health insurance
- Annual stipend $27,316
- Completed applications must be received by January 1st for consideration for Fall semester admission (new students are only admitted for Fall semester).
For more information and details on how to apply please visit the Office for Graduate Education and Postdoctoral Affairs.