Johanna Stump-Siembor, N.P.
Johanna R. Stump-Siembor, N.P., Advanced Practice Nurse
Ms. Stump-Siembor is a nationally certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. She has been a part of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics since 2011. Before joining us, Ms. Stump-Siembor worked in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics and Neurology at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides complex medical care and medication management to children with developmental disabilities
- Sees children to follow up after a new diagnosis and assists families with understanding the diagnosis, screens for common health problems, and helps families with understanding and implementing treatment recommendations
- Sees young children who are at higher risk for developmental delays due to prematurity or other health problems during infancy
- Provides developmental assessment and anticipatory guidance to families of high risk infants in our Infant Toddler Developmental Program
- Makes suggestions on daily activities to promote healthy development, and helps families get additional supports through Early Intervention or other programs when needed.
Patient Care Profile
Ms. Stump-Siembor’s approach to patient care is to maximize social, communication, and academic development within the home, school, and community. She is a thorough clinician who individualizes care to best meet patient and family needs.
- 2014, University of Rochester, Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) - Nursing Fellow in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 2013, University of Rochester, Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) Fellowship
- 2009, University of Pittsburgh, Masters of Science in Nursing - PNP
- 2005, University of Pittsburgh, Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- 2004, University of Pittsburgh, Bachelors of Science in Psychology
- 2014, Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Pediatric Primary Care Mental Health Specialist
- 2009, Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care