Join Sandy's Friends - Be Part of a Community Event
What is the Group “Sandy’s Friends”?
Sandy's Friends is made up of Golisano Children's Hospital supporters and can be used as a platform to learn about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
Ways to get involved include:
- Attending community fundraising events
- Sharing your stories about how Golisano Children’s Hospital has impacted your life, and the lives of your family and friends
- Helping us spread the word about the different ways our community can get involved with Golisano Children's Hospital
- Following up with written letters of thanks
- Drivers needed throughout the year for various donation pickups
There are many other ways to get involved as well. Your commitment is based on your individual availability, and we would love for you to get involved as frequently as your schedule allows.
To receive information about upcoming fundraisers, how to support the hospital and volunteering at a Golisano Children's Hospital event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 275-2268.
For more information on how to volunteer at the hospital, please call Friends of Strong at (585) 275-2420.
Volunteer Opportunities With Child Life
If you are interested in volunteering within Golisano Children's Hospital visit our Child Life page to learn about some opportunities.