AMD Home Monitoring: Notal Vision ForeseeHome: Testing, the Report, an Alert
Early Detection Can Save Sight
Age related macular degeneration (AMD) can progress quickly to its most damaging form — the wet version — where vision loss can be greatest. ForseeHome offers a way for patients identified by their doctor to monitor their vision. If changes are detected, a patient's ophthalmologist is alerted at the earliest stages of advancing disease. They can then determine if medical or surgical treatment is warranted.
- Prescription from a participating ophthalmologist is required
- Usually little to no out-of-pocket cost to patients
- Easy to use and takes less than 3 minutes per day
- No internet connection required (works with standard on mobile phone connection)
- Daily monitoring with alerts sent to prescribing doctor if changes detected