George J. Schwartz, M.D., Division Chief
- Molecular physiology of acid-base disturbances
- Kidney tubular acidosis
- Disorders of sodium, potassium, and magnesium transport
- Carbonic anhydrase deficiency diseases
- Assessment of kidney function (glomerular filtration rate)
Hu Peng, Ph.D.
- Examination of mechanisms of hensin polymerization in acidifying kidney epithelia
Marc B. Lande, M.D., M.P.H.
- Target organ damage in hypertension
- Neurocognitive abnormalities resulting from hypertension
- White coat hypertension
Jeffrey Purkerson, Ph.D.
- Cell biology and physiology of the carbonic anhydrases
William S. Varade, M.D.
- Computer Assisted Learning in Medical Education