Adolescent Sexual & Reproductive Health Program
We provide comprehensive sexual and reproductive healthcare for youth & young adults through age 25. We offer youth-centered, inclusive, and trauma-informed care, and welcome youth of any gender, identity, race, ethnicity, size and ability.
Services we offer include…
- Birth control options, including the implant (NEXPLANON®) and intrauterine device (IUD)
- Care for menstrual period problems, including painful cramps (dysmenorrhea), heavy bleeding, irregular bleeding, delayed or absent periods (amenorrhea)
- STI (sexually transmitted infection) testing and treatment
- Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV prevention
- Contraception and menstrual management for youth on high-risk medications or who have complex medical conditions
- Contraception and menstrual management for youth with developmental disabilities
- Routine cervical cancer screening (pap smears)
- Care for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
All sexual and reproductive health services are provided confidentially whenever requested by the youth.
Golisano Children’s Hospital
601 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, NY 14642
Phone: (585) 275-2964 (Monday – Friday)
Fax: (585) 242-9733
Please be sure to tell us if you would like your visit to be confidential.
We are on the RTS bus line.
Reproductive Health Resources