Welcome from the President and Chief Executive Officer
Home is where most people say they would prefer to be rather than a hospital or facility. For more than 100 years, UR Medicine Home Care has cared for patients recovering from an illness or injury in their homes. Even during a worldwide pandemic, our goal remains the same; providing our patients with the highest quality of care and assistance to help them stay safe and stay independent. UR Medicine Home Care has a full range of programs and services designed to help patients recover and stay in their homes.
We are a group of passionate caregivers and are driven to provide the best care to the community. This passion has been the basis of our past, present, and future success. Below is an overview of our services, but you’ll find more information on our website. If you have any questions, please give us a call. We are here for you.
- Nursing and Rehabilitation Services: Helping you heal after an illness or hospital stay.
- Physicians and Clinical staff: Experts at relieving pain and other uncomfortable symptoms.
- Meals On Wheels: Delivers delicious and nutritious meals to your door in Monroe County.
- Hospice Services: Enables individuals with a life-limiting illness to live as well as possible, for as long as possible, increasing quality of life
- Innovative Programs: Safely transition from hospital to home. These programs are nationally recognized and help to reduce emergency room and rehospitalization for individuals with chronic illnesses.
- Telehealth: A program that can remotely monitor your condition and help prevent a health crisis.
- Mother-Baby Nursing Services: Enables and assists moms to flourish as parents.
- Care Management Services: Helps patients and families navigate the complex health care system and ensures that needed care is provided when and where it's needed most.
Best wishes for good health,
Michelle Dahlkemper, President and CEO
UR Medicine Home Care