Golisano Children's Hospital is like a small community, complete with:
Three Comfortable Waiting Areas
- Main lobby of Golisano Children's Hospital, which is located at the main entrance on Crittenden Blvd.
- Family Waiting Room on the ground floor of Golisano Children's Hospital off Crittenden Blvd.
- Family Waiting Room, which is located on your left as you come in the Crittenden Boulevard entrance of Strong Memorial Hospital
- A child-friendly waiting room in the Mildred Levine Pediatric Surgical Suite
- Full-menu dining services are available daily in Cafe 601 near the RED elevators on the first floor of the hospital. Hours of operation are 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and 1:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m.
- Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters has two locations on the first floor; one in the main lobby and one just down the hall from the Family Waiting Room.
House and Public Phones
- Both house phones and pay phones are available at many locations throughout Golisano Children's Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospital.
- The Friends of Strong Gift Shop is located on the first floor off the main lobby just behind the information desk. Gifts, card, cut flowers and baby items are among the selection. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- The Barnes and Noble Bookstore at the School of Medicine and Dentistry is located in College Town on Mt. Hope Avenue.
- The Specialty Shop at Strong specializes in items for new mothers and for men, women and children coping with cancer. The shop is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Chase Manhattan Bank ATM on the first floor near the Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters - just to the north of the GREEN elevators (follow the green ceiling tags)
- Chase Manhattan Bank ATM on the first floor near the SILVER elevators, on the Crittenden side of the hospital
- Two Chase Manhattan Bank ATMs on the ground floor directly across from the entrance to the Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- Chase Manhattan Bank (Medical Center Branch) is located on the ground floor near the Medical Center post office.
On-site Post Office and Other Mailing Services
- A full-service post office is located on the ground floor (G-5122) of the Hospital. Hours of operation are 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. There are two stamp machines located in the post office.
You can even get a prescription filled at our Outpatient Pharmacy.