The Division of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Golisano Children's Hospital provides care for children with:
- Traumatic brain and head Injuries
- Tumors of the central nervous system
- Congenital malformations of the brain and spine
- Intractable epilepsy
- Spina bifida and congenital spinal disorders
- Pediatric cerebrovascular malformations and anomalies
UR Medicine's Approach
We utilize state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging, neuronavigational, and neurophysiology monitoring technologies to provide the best care possible.
What Sets Us Apart?
Golisano Children’s Hospital is the area's only children's hospital, and serves as the referral center for all seriously ill or injured children from the 17-county Finger Lakes region—though patients come from all 62 New York counties, seeking specialty care.
Our care team is here for you. Find a UR Medicine expert and get care now.View Providers