Contemporary Implant, Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry
Jan. 27-28, Feb. 10-11, March 3-4, March 31- April 1 2017
Full program details: Conference Brochure
- Jan 27-28 - Dr. Georgios Romanos - Current Concepts in Implant Dentistry: Predictable Surgical Techniques for Soft and Hard Tissue Augmentation in the Esthetic Zone
- Feb 10 -11 - Dr. George Tysowsky- Future of Porcelain, Best Techniques for Cementation of Crowns, Veneers and Fiber Posts
- Feb 10 -11 - Dr. Hans Malmstrom - Fiber Reinforced Bridges, Bleaching: In-office, Home or OTC; Update on Adhesive Dentistry
- March 3 - Dr. Brian LeSage - A Day Full of Bonding in the Anterior Zone
- March 4 - Dr. Alan Atlas - Fractures, Failures, and Solutions: Etiologies of failure for adhesive restorations and guidelines for successful outcomes
- March 31 - April 1- Dr. Nasser Barghi - Porcelain Veneers from Start to Finish: Lecture, Lab Exercise and Patient Demos
For more information, contact Lisa Crosier at (585) 275-5087; Fax - (585) 273-1235 or email
The Future Starts Now Centennial Symposium & Gala
June 9-10, 2017
The Future Starts Now symposium featuring world renowned speakers, will focus on the future in dental and craniofacial research, dental education, and clinical and community care.
Day one will conclude with a reception for our Eastman International colleagues, which will be open to everyone who attends the symposium. The second day will conclude with a fabulous Gala celebration!