How To Apply
We are welcoming applications for the 2020-21 fellowship year. We exclusively use ERAS for application submissions and participate in the NRMP Match. Applications for the program MUST BE IN SUBMITTED VIA ERAS starting July 15, 2020 when we will begin reviewing applications and offering interview dates.
Interviews for the 2020-21 fellowship year will be conducted virtually and scheduled on selected days in September and October 2020.
Applications and supporting documents are accepted yearly through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Handwritten applications are not accepted. ERAS applications should include all of the following:
- ERAS Common Application Form
- CV and Personal Statement
- USMLE or COMLEX Transcripts
- Medical School Transcript
- ECFMG Certificate
- 3 Letters of Reference (one must be from current program director, if applicable)
- Publications and Research Experience
We welcome all interested and qualified physicians to apply to our program. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Carla Casulo, M.D. or Dina Henchen, Fellowship Program Coordinator, at (585) 275-4797.