The primary goal of our Summer Scholars Program is to provide research and professional development opportunities to students from groups historically underrepresented in biomedical fields.
- Scholars will engage in research activities for 10 weeks.
- Scholars will work under the direct supervision of a participating faculty mentor.
- Scholars will design and present a scientific poster outlining their research at the conclusion of the program.
- Scholars will participate in research/educational seminars and presentations on graduate school and careers.
- Social activities and networking events will be offered to scholars to encourage interaction with University of Rochester graduate students.
For information or help with the online application process please contact: